Wednesday, July 1, 2009

what the arugula salad?!?

argh - a .

I am so frustrated right now. So, so frustrated. Okay so I spent like a year solid paying off all my credit cards (stupid Louis Vuitton, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana ...), it was a SUBSTANTIAL amount of money (but a BEAUTIFUL purse collection =)) ANYWAY after successfully paying off all my debt to Visa, MasterCard and Amex I was so happy and debt free! Well debt free until "medical" made me mad - but that's a whole other blog post!!!!

...stay focused here Big D...

So tonight, I am enjoying my night with my cutie boys and the phone rings. It's a random but consistent toll free call. Fed up with how rude it is to call this late at night I answer the phone ... it's some women (with surprising clear English) asking for a Sharon Wagner.

*side note* if you know Ms. Sharon Wagner tell her to pay her flipping bills ...okay?
I, in my stern but always friendly voice say, "I am really sorry, a 'Sharon Wagner' does not live here and I would appreciate you taking this number off your list." And you know what the clear English speaking girl says to me? She says, "Okay thanks". Okay thanks? You call me at 9:00 at night - which I believe is some kind of law in some state that you can't call that late ....... and then you just say "okay" and hang up? But do you know what really makes me mad? They called back ten minutes later ... someone who wasn't as talented at speaking English as the last one, and they ask for the same Ms. Sharon Wagner as before .... what the flip am I missing? Who is this Ms. Sharon Wagner?? And why doesn't she pay her bills? but most importantly .... why are they calling me?!? I checked my credit report and it's all good.... no identity fraud here... I searched her out on whitepages.com and her number is very different then ours. The only thing I can think of, is that our number is so generic it's easy to mix up ... hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment