Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hello Mr. Saturday Night!!

hi! so it's 9:51 p.m. saturday night - i really should be putting my kid to bed but he's playing so nice with his cars and a box of "nerds" candy he found somewhere(?). that makes me nervous - the "nerds" candy - "nerds" are so messy. i am finally understanding why my parents made me eat "nerds" outside when i was younger. i just figured it was because i was a messy eater ... nope it was messy candy. perhaps i should be concerned he has candy at 9:51 p.m. ??

.. .anyway. ..

so my husband is gone doing a security gig at beechwood this evening(where the hell is beechwood?). it's no fun seeing him leaving for work all the time, but yet we are still broke? =) it's some picnic where i bet "oil can harry" is playing. i used to love watching "oil can harry" play when i was younger (a.k.a. five years ago - i am not THAT old....) but it usually means a rowdy bunch. i am sure he's having some fun but missing us. we are missing him!

**nerds update** they are as we speak falling in between each cushion. ..

so i guess tomorrow when i get home from work i will be vacuuming the couch. my son is adorable and incredibly smart - however he is still a toddler and awfully messy. speaking of working tomorrow - i usually don't (side note: my son just told me he was hungry and didn't want me to cook - we should, "order a pizza - yeah") work on the weekends but was needed to help work the front desk. i had a blast! it wasn't a crazy busy day but the flow was nice and i was working with awesome people. i had a lot of fun today however still dread getting up tomorrow morning to work - uck. thank God my wonderful babysitter did ALL my dishes today ... hannah you rock!! i can come home tomorrow and only have to worry about doing the laundry...

alright so i am headed to bed to get a good night's sleep and rock the front desk at the spa tomorrow - bright and early - really bright and early ...

tata for now!
di.lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment