Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday!

I was hoping to have a caffine infused day today however Torke just isn't doing it for me! There is a lot I wanted to get accomplished today but instead I write a blog... I have never written a blog before and am not too sure what I am supposed to write here? I guess this is just a space to ramble on and on instead of doing things I should be doing! :)

We are almost finished with potty training Sam. For the most part he goes potty on the potty chair. He goes into the bathroom on his own and will even dump out his potty into the big potty, flush it and rinse out the bowl...now if only he would do that ALL the time we'd be just fine!! He knows when he has to go and shouts out, "Mommy! My pee is coming out!!" but sometimes he is playing too hard with his cars that he forgets. He have only had two accidents so far. We even started letting him sleep in his big boy underwear! Yippy!!

Well I think I am starting to feel the caffine kick in - time to fold some laundry and who knows what else!!

TaTa!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment