Saturday, June 13, 2009

10 reasons I wish I was SpongeBob


#10
SpongeBob's Pineapple under the sea is paid for. No mortgage payment, no rent - nothing. And the best part? Even if it gets eaten by nematodes - all you have to do is replant the seed and your pineapple house grows back!

#9
SpongeBob's jellyfish hunting hobby is cheap, fun, easy and always in season. My hobby of drinking beer get's rather expensive!

#8
Sponge Bob has reached the level of an ideal tan - sun bleached. I haven't even gotten close.

#7
SpongeBob can't drive. While he wishes he could drive - I would be happy not having to pay a car payment, insurance, gas ... etc.

#6
SpongeBob LOVES everything about his job at the Krusty Krab. I do enjoy my job very much however I am never as excited as SpongeBob is to go to work - wish I was!

#5
SpongeBob's pet snail Gary - is the perfect companion...he doesn't talk back and takes care of himself . I have a household of boys who talk back!

#4
SpongeBob has the widest variety of friends. A squid, squirrel, star fish and a crab (not pictured is Mr. Krabs) . My friends, while wonderful and unique - don't compare to a star fish and I know I don't compare to a talking sponge...

#3
SpongeBob wears his emotions on his sleeve so you always know how he is feelings. He also is always optimistic and gives life his best shot! While I try to keep a smile on my face I do get frustrated quite a bit - and swear.

#2
SpongeBob is a local Fry Cook Legend. I am not a local Fry Cook Legend - wish I was...



...and the #1 reason I wish I was SpongeBob SquarePants.....

* SpongeBob has been able to wear the same size square pants since 1993 *

No comments:

Post a Comment