Monday, June 15, 2009

25 random facts about ME!

~25~

I love to drink beer in the bathtub

~24~

My favorite book is, "Boy Crazy Stacey"

~23~

I think every scary looking house is haunted

~22~

I was a member of pogo.com for two years

~21~

I can clap with one hand

~20~

My best friend calls me "Bana" and I call her "Balls"

~19~

I thumb wrestled with my husband when I was in labor

~18~

I am a firm believer in aliens and God

~17~

I feel sorry for people who are mean to other people

~16~

I used to have a VW Bug and miss it everyday

~15~

I once told someone I had a pet squirrel

~14~

I forgive easier then I should

~13~

I am superstitious (number 13! eek!!)

~12~

I am on an active search for the lost city of "Atlantis"

~11~

I think it's funny when Sam gets frustrated

~10~

I love watching the Simpsons

~09~

I know every song Jewel has ever written

~08~

I yodel when I am alone

~07~

I want to go to the moon

~06~

I think there is life on Mars and they are so mad that Earth has sent a huge robot to their planet and crushed their tiny towns.

~05~

My favorite movie is "Showgirls"

~04~

I like to play nintendo with my bf balls

~03~

Hello Kitty is my idol

~02~

Pink is my favorite color

~01~

When Sam was first born even though they told me he was a boy, I didn't believe the doctor, the nurse, my husband...when I saw he was a boy I cried, "It's a boooy...." and I couldn't be happier!





- honorable mention -


I hope to have a baby girl really soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment