Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is real ... I read this article in the Sheboygan Press

I was reading the Sheboygan Press tonight and stumbled upon this article: 


Police: Two Rivers Woman Seeks Ride to Give Birth; Boyfriend Robs Her For Beer Money 

What the heck is wrong with people?  Let's forget the fact that the victim is a 46 year old pregnant, disabled women who is receiving money from the state for her disability and focus on her mate.  Who waves a butcher knife in a pregnant woman's face and demands money from her?  Although, I don't know why I am surprised by the above article.  Minus the pregnant part - this is an almost everyday occurrence here in Sheboygan.  And the fact that it happened in Two Rivers really strikes me as odd.  We were actually looking to move out that direction to get away from the wonderful people here in Sheboygan.  I just know that if I was in labor and my "boyfriend" starting demanding money from me and was waving knives in my face - the end result would not be him in jail.  It would be much worse!  


Speaking of giving birth - we welcomed our second son, Maxwell Edmund, into the world two weeks ago.  Everyone is doing wonderful!!  He has his two week check-up tomorrow.  I am willing to bet he's gained about four pounds.  Okay, maybe not - but he sure eats a lot!   Sam is adjusting well to his new role as big brother.  I only had one heart stopping moment when he threw something that almost ended up hitting Max.  I am not sure if it was an accident or not - however Sam won't be doing that again.  I think it scared him just as much as it scared me!  


Well for not updating this blog for almost a year - I sure don't have much to say.  Oh well.  


xoxo - diana 

No comments:

Post a Comment